Wednesday, January 29, 2014

SSW2-2 and Sami Stamps Jan 29th

Good morning and welcome to my blog. I decided to use two different sketches and colors for my card today.
Our sponsor this week over at
SWEET SKECH WEDNESDAY 2
is
Sami Stamps



Here is her Bio:
 
Hello! I’m so happy to be here as a Sponsor for Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Sami Stamps provides a variety of high quality Digital Stamps in both JPEG and PNG formats. I hope you enjoy crafting with Sami Stamps as much as I enjoy illustrating them!

If you’re having fun here, please feel free to come check us out!

Click on a link to Visit our...

Our Grand Prize winner will receive: $12.00 Gift Certificate to Sami Stamps Shop







Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy! This is one of my favorite Sami Stamps and I love all of the pink! I hope you're doing well. I thought I'd stop by and say hello to everyone. The weather has been perfect lately, and I wish it could be like this all the time!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image just warms me up! So cute with the steam coming off the mug. Your cards are great.
    hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you, you little over-achiever, making TWO cards! :-) I love both of them. What a great little image. Perfect for lots of things. Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two cards are gorgeous dear friend! Love your coloring and wonderful papers. So fun and fabulous.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy I do love your card, it looks so warming on a cold winters day which you're currently having and I'm sleeping with just a sheet over me. Love this sketch and your pretty colours and embellishments. Great card as always.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin