Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 220 and Digi Stamp Boutique Aug 21st


   Good morning
followers.
It is so nice to have you stop by my blog.    
My daughter-in-law and I climbed Thumb Butte the other day and my legs are still really sore today.  Talk about a workout. 
 
We have one of our favorite sponsors this week.
 
       Sally Ann       
from
             Digi Stamp Boutique           




All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

 
 
 
Supplies:
Stampin UP and Papers from my stash
Copics
Ribbon
Rhinestones


Photobucket
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bright card Nancy. I love it.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Holly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image and your sweet card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and what a bright, happy card! I loved the pictures on the blog this morning. Looks like you had QUITE the climb! Great job!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loves your photos you shared in the SSW post!! Very ambitious climb!! I adore the pink and green color combo, so crisp and clean!! I also love that both you and Heide chose Strawberry ice cream, made me smile!!
    Blessings to you Nancy!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy congratulations on your climb to the top of Thumb Buttle. What an amazing feat so you've done it. One more tick on your list of things to do. Your photo's were amazing. I love your pink and green card so pretty and bright, such a pretty feminine card and such a cute image. I love how you and Heide chose the same image and flavour of ice-cream. Take care and enjoy your weekend I do hope it isn't as hectic as previous weekends.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the climb but sorry you're still sore! I don't think I would have made it at all, they would have had to helicopter me out! Anyway, I love the pink and green combo you used, very summery and fresh and perfect with this little sweetie.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! Such wonderful bright colors. And a darling image too. Love it!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink and green combo. Great minds think a like. Congrats on the climb embrace the soreness, it reminds you of what you have accomplished.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin