Monday, August 26, 2013

Anything But a Card --- BBrat Ballerina Treat Envelope

I have a fun little Birthday Treat Envelope to share with you today. I made this for my grand-daughter's birthday.  It goes along with all the other fun little birthday goodies I made for her.  You can see them here.

 BBrat Ballerina

 
Supplies:
Sizzix Envelope Die
Tim Holtz Alterations Die-rosette
Bazzel and Papers from my stash
Stickles
Happy Birthday Digital Sentiment
Copics
Photobucket

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. How adorable Nancy!! It took me a moment to get past staring at the M&M's (hehehe) to see your sweet Bugaboo ballerina. Cute, cute, cute!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the sweet little ruffle at the bottom!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for ways to decorate treats and I LOVE your little treat holder!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin